The backyard creations of my children...bumper cars, roller coaster and our very own mini-golf hole. I was quite entertained by each.
Don't mind the fact that I couldn't find any toilet paper for a couple days (it was part of the mini-golf hole), or that my children had actually climbed up on top of the swingset to perch the bumper cars and riders (safety first here!) or that we have no less than six ride-on toys in our pea stone (I have tried several attempts to relocate or donate to no avail. We apparently need them all - in the pea stone where riding is optimal). Oh, I forgot to mention that my son actually wanted to charge for people to come ride. I tried to point out how this may be problematic - or rude - to which he explained that "neighbors would get a discount, of course"....what a guy.