I have been wanting to write about this for awhile now, so before I forget...It just makes me laugh every time I think of it (well, it makes me a little nervous too, I guess). About a week ago, I was chatting with a friend on our back deck and she said something about "happiness". A split second later Drew comes charging over and interrupts us with his index finger in the air like he has just thought of something important he must share.
"Oh....penis? What about a penis?" he says.
I was completely perplexed. I could not for the life of me figure out where this little outburst came from or why he felt the need to even mention the word at that exact moment. Then, it occurred to me. He had overheard my friend say "happiness" and what he took from that was the word "penis". He's a male through and through. There is no disputing that!