So I take all my kids to get my sons' haircuts this afternoon at the local barber shop...I will spare the details, but suffice it to say, it was a little chaotic. They weren't even terribly behaved, they just don't have it in them to sit still...anywhere, anytime. I have come to conclude it is not within their power. Thankfully, teachers tell me otherwise, but for me a bundle of restlessness. Drew hadn't napped and Zach was spent from a long day at school, Sophie was wearing her favorite unitard (a size too small, camel toe showing) with a headband around her head. Yes, you read that right. Around her head. She came down with this ensemble on after school today. It was like I was having a Flashdance flashback right in my living room. Anyway, I decided not to fight the fight today and that is what she was wearing as she was draped all over the chairs at the barber shop. It wouldn't have been so bad, actually, if this mom didn't walk in with her two pristinely put together children who proceeded to sit down quietly next to her with their hands folded neatly in their lap. I AM NOT KIDDING YOU! Anyway, I was feeling a bit defeated. And then I came home and had this waiting in my inbox. It put a smile on my face instantly. Sadly, it sounds familiar and they are only 2, 4, and 6! Imagine what I will be singing by the time life gets really complicated!