O.K. I have covered goal one...but there are many others. As this New Year's Day has progressed, Dan has become increasingly impatient with my growing list of "resolutions". We will now be going to bed at 10 every night, listening to classical music as we blissfully doze off, waking refreshed at 5:30, we will alternate morning workout days...we will have family meetings once a week and we will all be completely in tune with each other's schedules. I know....CRAZY! He is right. For all of my ambition, I can not live the life depicted in the preceding sentences for more than a week's duration. Who is kidding who? We live like we do. So, for the sake of this exercise I am going to narrow it to the Top Five of 2010.
1. Lose 10 pounds from today's weight...and KEEP it off!
2. Be a more patient mom.
3. Say no to more "external" obligations. Do more for me.
4. Complete a half marathon.
5. Plan "active" dates once/month for Dan and I. By "active", I mean skiing, biking, hiking, snowshoeing...whatever.
I am sure the list will grow, but this is a start to the New Year...bring it on!

I've included this particular picture because it reminds me of being patient and enjoying the kids to the fullest, being active and loving myself!